Monday 8 November 2010

Song of the Week | Week 45 [Babylonia]

One of my favorite house mixes! With wonderful lyrics... Babyloniaaaaaa



Babylonia - Born Again


I was born in a system that doesn't give a fuck

About you nor me nor the life... of our kids

Keep my guns load, you never know,

Just in case things get frig

That's just the way I live, yeah!

That's me, yeah! As is



Don't come misbehaving, don't take it slight

Behave your self when you're making it right

Don't be a victim of things I do too survive

Cause I won't wish you any good, you Babylonians

Disrespect coming out their mouth (oooh)

Now you get me mad

I shove it down your throat

You know, I burn babylon,

Wi ain't got nothing in common

I'm a son of Soloman

Telling me lies ain't gonna get you nowhere

Now you turn a side to...

Damn!

You can chatta but I see my lips can suffer

Yow when I get rich you can touch them fool but not this

If yo diss then yo dead, pow mother fucker go ahead

Because I won't be playing

To pump your fucking head full a lead (yeah)

That's the way I live, yeah that's me as is



Verse 2

I was born in a corrupted system it doesn't give a fuck

About you nor me nor the life... of our lovely kids

I keep my guns load, you never know,

Things get frig

That's just how I live,

That's me, yeah, as is



Informer say they spot mah gun, what gun?

Could'nt be my shot gun

Last fool that spot that gun, drop down

I was born in a corrupted system it doesn't give a fuck

About you nor me nor the life... of our lovely kids

I keep my guns load, you never know,

Things get frig

That's just how I live. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment