Sunday 23 January 2011

HOW TO: Get the best out of this blog?

First of all I want to thank everyone of  you for reading this blog so far. The views have reached almost 14.000 and that couldn't happen without you!

So, if you want to get the best out of this blog... the best thing is to interact with it and not lose any of the new posts. That's why I have all the possible way of doing that in just 1 post. ;-)

First of all you can "like" the fanpage of the blog were I often post things that you will never see on the website.


Second thing is the subsciption to RSS by pressing here --> Subscribe to this blog via RSS

RSS is the easiest way to get live updates of any blog. For more help you can read this post.

Another way to subscribe to the blog is via mail if you want to get all the update into your inbox.
Use the box below to subscibe ;-)




Last but not least thing that you can do to get the best out of this blog is to comment on the post and share your opinion! I really love when I get some of your thoughts in my inbox and I promise to share some of the best in the next post with you....

You can post at the space below ;-)

Thank you very much for reading... Keep sharing my posts and giving me ideas for what you want to see...

Yours,
Larry


0 comments:

Post a Comment