Tuesday 5 October 2010

Broken PC = Broken Life (the sequel)

Home-page-copy_04

So for the last 5 days I have been living without a PC and I had to come up with solution to all the problems that came up. So I decided to share with you what I was doing in this “nightmare”.

Pen + Notebook. Everything that I used to write on google docs, world, google calendar, e-mail, power point now was written down on  notebook. It’s even easies and more creative to use a notebook because there are no limits from fonts, programs, templates etc… and everything you create is from scratch.

Agenda = Google Cal. Use your agenda to write all you appointments, your tasks otherwise you will get lost. + You can draw random stuff in your agenda something that you can’t in Google Cal.

Smartphone = Computer + Phone. I think that my broken netbook gave me the opportunity to unlock all the potential of my Blackberry.  I managed to send emails with proposal, catch up with my virtual team. I could open presentation, pdf files, edit doc files. Browse the internet, talk on Gtalk, Skype and MSN. In addition it's still a phone so I could call my friends =D

Finally, taking some fresh air is always a good idea, exploring your city and drinking coffee.

Conclusion, absence from PC make you more creative and opens your mind and using a PC makes you more productive and addictive!

0 comments:

Post a Comment